Hey there,
It's been a while since I last updated. Uh, since last time I did actually hit rock bottom with booze like 3 or 4 weeks ago, and had a mental breakdown, switching from euphoria to complete depression in seconds (back and forth) and hitting my head against anything that would cross my path.
I have been doing excercise again since then. Or rather, since after-that, kek. I felt some improvement today, and I've been through a couple of days without wanking, which seems like a big improvement, and last time I did was not with porn. So yeah, things are looking better modafakaaa!!
I just received a call from my ex-boss. I sabbotaged that job because I'm a fucking douchebag (or rather, I was more of a douchebag a couple of months ago), and I wanted to check the Thesis that being good does forgive mistakes and intentional fuck ups. Apparently it does. There's a freelance work that has come up for next week, so maybe I will get some money so I can pay my debt and stop owing money to the banks.
Fuck. Them.
Uh, I don't know what else to tell ya, I finally pulled my head out of my ass and completed something for the Uni project that was supposed to be done about a month ago too, which is nice. I feel very strange, also with some 'longing' for the past years, but I'll try my best no to fail myself again.
Allright, so I'm going to clean the dishes and make food so I can hit my macros and then probably go to sleep, so this is it for tonight. We'll see how long does the improvement impulse lasts...
See ya!
PS: My internet connection got fixed today too, and the telecommunications company sent two chicks, one was hot! It's good to entertain the sight when that happens.
PS2: I hadn't eaten anything from McDonalds in about two years, so I decided to go today. Deliciously toxic.
miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario