Well, well, well.
It's been a while since I last posted here, like 4 or more years I think (I didn't even check lel), but I guess it would be nice to me to post something today. So here we go.
Uh, some little-flash-forward thingie to start would be nice, so I did get in a relationship with the girl that was 10 years older than me, but it didn't last long. I finished music school and began another career in digital arts, and I also finished that one (but haven't completed my duties because I'm such an asshole), and am about to finish 3D animation.
Now, as to what I came her to talk, I guess was just to say that I'm pretty much doing the same things I did some years ago. These last days all I've been doing is sleep, drink, smoke weed and play WoW. I found mead IRL! after lots of looking around :P. I'm a bit disappointed, but then again I need to check with other people to see if I got scammed, lel
DING LVL 80 YESSS
So yeah, I don't know, but I haven't done much lately and I feel a bit like crap, a bit like I don't care, and a bit like I should care, but I'm not really doing nothing so far except posting here.
I also have been trying to find some decent Paperblanks non-underlined Midis around, but there are no more where I live, shit sucks, and I don't want to buy Moleskines because the dudes that sell those here are some expensive bastards. I still got a few free pages till I find somewhere to write.
Well, I guess that was pretty much what I wanted to say, see you a future time I guess
EDIT: SO I just checked and apparently last time I posted here was two years ago, and I deleted the post I thought existed here. Interesting. We'll see if this one stands out or gets deleted as well, lel
sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario